This website is owned and provided by JMIFX LTD and its subsidiaries. Its access and use of information are governed by the Terms and Conditions (referred to as “Terms”) set within this page. JMIFX LTD encourages site visitors to peruse our Terms carefully before proceeding. Continued use of our website signifies your consent and acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
The information provided on the website may be restricted in accordance with local law and regulations. It is not intended for redistribution or use by any person or otherwise without the consent of JMIFX LTD.
Site Property Protection
The information, products, and services on the JMIFX LTD website contain proprietary information that is protected by applicable copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
JMIFX LTD shall not be held liable for any consequential damage following the use of our website. We shall not be responsible or liable for keeping the details and information on this website up-to-date.
Website users agree to indemnify, defend, and hold JMIFX LTD and all involved within the company harmless against any and all losses, claims, damages and other liabilities asserted against the company.
JMIFX LTD does not make a guarantee of any kind regarding the website’s content, products, or services. They are provided on an “as is” or availability basis. We declaim that everything found on the website is free from errors either technical or manmade. Any material downloaded and/or saved from the JMIFX LTD website shall be done at the discretion of the users. By accessing and using the website, all users are consenting to the Warranty Disclaimer clause.
User Privacy and Security
All users hereby consent and agree to having read fully the Terms and Conditions set by JMIFX LTD. We encourage users to report any emails claiming to be from JMIFX that are suspected to be fake (phishing).
While users are authorized to view, peruse, and print the materials found on the website, they are restricted from doing the following:
- Users may not copy, redistribute, transmit, or repost the content of the website.
- The website shall not be used to facilitate any act that violates the Terms of the JMIFX LTD website.
- Users shall not transmit any unlawful and objectionable material of any kind that would constitute a criminal offense.
- Any attempt to hack the website will not be taken lightly and may constitute legal action.
- Users intending to copy any of the content from the website must include the copyright notice and credit to JMIFX LTD.
- The JMIFX LTD website shall not be used to violate laws, local or international, nor harm the goodwill of those associated with the company.
- Any part of the website (content, photos, logos, and etcetera) shall not be used for junk emails, spamming, or illegal activities.
- Users may not damage or interfere with the the purpose and functionality of the website with bots, viruses, or otherwise.
User restrictions are not limited to those listed under this section. Actions that are deemed unjust, unlawful, and conflicting with JMIFX LTD’s interests shall be controlled and dealt with by the company.
Concerns and Queries
Users who have concerns regarding the Terms and Conditions of the website can contact JMIFX LTD for clarification and guidance. Other questions shall also be entertained and advised by the right department in the company.
Terms and Conditions Changes
JMIFX LTD reserves the right to amend, update, and implement new changes to our Terms and Conditions policy. It may be altered at any time without notification or prior notice to site visitors. Thus, we encourage users to regularly check our Terms for changes and updates.