By using our website, desktop version or otherwise, you hereby consent and agree to the collection, storage, and disclosure of your personal data. JMIFX LTD treats all collected information as confidential. The collection of these data shall be used only to meet our business needs and improve our services. JMIFX LTD will not in any way disclose, sell, or distribute personal information to other parties.
Provided Personal Information
As a general rule, JMIFX LTD does not require clients and visitors to provide personal information to access the website unless needed to provide services and respond to queries. We use the information we collect for several purposes including:
- Assist and respond to queries in a personal, timely manner
- Provide offers, information, opportunities, and services that may be of interest to clients
- Compile statistics and analysis on visitor behaviors and usage of our website
- Operate, maintain, and improve our website in terms of customer service, ¬features, and functionality
Please note that your continued use of our website represents your consent that all information gathered may be stored on servers and processed outside of the country of your residence unless prohibited by law.
Information Confidentiality and Disclosure
If required, JMIFX LTD may disclose your personal information collected through the website. These case exemptions include:
- Required by law
- Requested by law enforcement relating to criminal investigation
- Protection of JMIFX LTD’s rights, privacy, safety, and property or the public
- Pursue remedies or limit damages that we may sustain
- Enforcement of the website’s terms and conditions
Policy Changes Notice