Swiss Sarl with Financial Services/ Asset Management License
The Swiss Sàrl Financial Service license is the premier asset management structure in the world for managing client funds and assets. This is the same structure used by most non-banking companies in Switzerland to manage 100's of billions in assets. Top international banks outside of Switzerland use this same company structure to provide asset management services from Switzerland for their own bank clients. Afully licensedSwiss asset management company has access to the entire world of Swiss banking.
The Swiss Sàrl with asset management license includes the local Swiss management structure, required anti-money laundering officer and address in Switzerland to maintain the license. There isno requirement for the owners to operate from Switzerland.
Services a licensed Swiss Asset Management Company can provide:
- Access to the most prestigious private banks in Switzerland: Pictet&Cie, Lombard Odier, Sarasin, Vontobel, UBP
- Provide bank account signatory services for client’s world wide
- Open bank/investment accounts for clients at banks without the need for a bank reference letter
- Open numbered bank investment accounts for clients at select Swiss and Liechtenstein banks
- Provide advisory asset management services
- Provide discretionary or managed asset management services
- Ability to obtain a SWIFT code and connection for access to the SWIFT network
- Open trading accounts for customers through SwissQuote or Saxobank
** Owners wishing to provide discretionary asset management service must have employees or staff with the appropriate education or experience to carry out this function. Note: Optionally the custody banks can provide the discretionary asset management services to your clients if the owners do not have sufficient experience in this area.
Swiss Asset Management package includes:
- Newly registered Swiss Sàrl in the name of your choice, registered office, agent in Geneva, Zug or Zurich
- Self-Regulated Organization registration & fees to enable company to provide financial services/asset management
- Companies formed and licensed will be listed with FINMA HERE
- License is secured 3-5 weeks after the corporation is formed
- Swiss resident director as requiredyou will need to appoint a Swiss resident in the Board of Directors. He will only act as a liaison to the tax authorities and the Trade Register. You can decide to extend or limit the responsibilities of the resident director. Registered Office.You will have a physical shared officein this package(with access to the meeting room and the possibility to have a Swiss phone number)
- AML officer provided as required by SRO to manage client due diligence and anti-money laundering rules
- Swiss director and account signatory, manager
- Business address for the company in Switzerland
- Application for the VAT, if required
- Client can optionally serve as the shareholder of record for the Sàrl or the resident Swiss director can
- Swiss corporate Bank Account in the name of the Sàrl
- Direct IBAN for Company account
- Courier included
- US residents not accepted as clients of the Sàrl
Swiss institutional bank account is not available for US citizens as signatories.
Requirements to form a Swiss Sàrl with license and institutional bank account:
- Apostilled & Notarized international passport and proof of residential address for the incorporation process
- Completed client relationship form
- Criminal Background check from the country of residence
- Copies of CV, diplomas and certificates
- Business plan
- If acting as signatory for the bank account, the client is required to visit the bank in person with the resident director. Swiss corporate bank accounts are only opened in person.
- Required paid in corporate capital 20,000 CHF for a Gmbh/Sarl or 50,000 for a AG/SA which is deposited into the companies corporate bank account as working capital after the formation is completed (2-3 weeks)
- No bank reference letter required in most cases
- Incorporation of new Sàrl and opening of Corporate account takes 2-4 weeks
- SRO licensing and membership takes 6-8 weeks more
Price: CHF 65,000 paid in two installments of CHF 35,000 and CHF 30,000 plus corporate capital of 20,000 Swiss Franc (CHF) which is deposited into the account of the new corporation after the company formation (2-3 weeks) and then fully available as working capital. Annual fees starting the 2nd year: CHF 12,000