JMI is a professional Dubai Company Formation specialists with solid ethics, providing world class customer service. Our highly trained team of Dubai Company Formation and UAE Incorporation professionals ensure that we provide a prompt and efficient service, guaranteeing you a no problem transaction.
WE offer 20 different zones within the UAE, in addition to access to safe and sound UAE-based bank accounts that these set-ups entitle clients to, we can give businesses a solid platform to engage in commercial activities in the prosperous region of the Middle East.
We can help you form a UAE company quickly and efficiently starting today so contact us now by calling +971 527 87 1979 for a free consultation or for further details. Alternatively, send us a message through our contact us page and a member of our Dubai team will get in touch with you as soon as possible
The main benefits investors enjoy when starting a business in the UAE Free Zones are:
- 100% Foreign Ownership
- 100% Repatriation of Capital and Profits
- 0% Corporate, Personal Tax
- Exemption from all Import and Export Duties
- Free Zone Company Formation is Quicker than Incorporation outside of the Free Zones
- Inexpensive Workforce and Easy Recruitment Procedures
- Typically, no restrictions on recruiting labor
- 'One-stop-shop' for Administration Services
Less Renewal Charges
- Can be liquidated anytime
- You can do international business
- Can do multiple activities
- Can hold Properties
Business Setup in UAE Offshore
A UAE offshore company has the capacity and privileges of a natural person. Regulations have been framed to deliver the convenience and efficiency of global offshore locations while maintaining a high repute with international financial authorities.
Advantages of a UAE Offshore Company
- UAE Offshore Companies portray a good image to clients. They do not have tax haven stigma attached to them.
- No Minimum Capital Requirement
- 100% Tax/Duty Exemption
- 100% Foreign Ownership Permitted
- Dubai Offshore Bank Account
- No Accounting or Reporting Requirements (no fees for accountants)
- No Auditing
- No Requirement to Deposit the Capital in the Bank
- Nominee Services through Lawyers
- Privacy Protection
- The Offshore Company can own Real Estate Properties in UAE
UAE FREE ZONES INCORPORATIONS
UAE OFFSHORE INCORPORATIONS