Why Form an Offshore Company? And How?
The establishment of an offshore company is perfectly legal and complies with decree 92.521 (11th EU Directive 99/666/CE), which applies as international law. An offshore company can therefore be created by anyone wishing to do so.
« Any natural or legal person resident in the European Community has the right to create a company in the country of his choice without the need to reside there for tax purposes […] »
The Advantages of Offshore Companies
- Offshore companies are based in countries where taxes are low, if not nil, which allows an increase in profits.
- Choosing an offshore solution allows you to simplify the management of the structure, especially in terms of reporting, which is often reduced.
- Offshore companies are completely separate legal entities: therefore, the name of the managing director does not appear on any official document, ensuring perfect anonymity.
- Depending on the destination country, the principle of thin capitalization may not exist, this means that there is no minimum share capital requirement.
- Having an offshore company incurs much lower operating costs than the rental of premises, the use of accountants, suppliers, IT service providers, etc
|Jurisdictions||Set-up Fee||Annual Renewal|
|Anguilla Company||€ 1300||€ 790|
|Bahamas Company||€ 2000||€ 1400|
|Belize Company||€ 1200||€ 690|
|British Virgin Islands Company||€ 1500||€ 890|
|Cyprus Company||€ 2800||€ 2000|
|Delaware Company||€ 1200||€ 790|
|Gibraltar Company||€ 3400||€ 1900|
|Hong Kong Company||€ 2600||€ 1800|
|Latvia||€ 3000||€ 990|
|Malta Company||€ 4000||€ 2200|
|Mauritius Company||€ 2500||€ 1290|
|Panama Company||€ 1400||€ 790|
|Ras Al Kaimah Company||€ 3500||€ 2000|
|Seychelles Company||€ 1200||€ 690|
|Singapore Company||€ 4200||€ 3200|
|Switzerland Company||€ 6700||€ 4000|
|UK Company||€ 2000||€ 960|
|St Vincent Company||€ 1400||€ 890|
|Romania Company||€ 5300||€ 1630|
|Luxembourg Company||€ 14800||€ 7680|
|Canada Company||€ 3900||€ 2040|
|Ireland Company||€ 3000||€ 1350|
|Poland Company||€ 6900||€ 3100|
|in Belize||360 €||in Curacao||360 €||in Cyprus||360 €|
|in Dubai||360 €||in Gibraltar||750 €||in Hong Kong||650 €|
|in Latvia||360 €||in Lebanon||450 €||in Malta||600 €|
|in Mauritius||360 €||in New Zealand||360 €||in Panama||650 €|
|in Seychelles||360 €||in Singapore||1700 €||in St Lucia||360 €|
|in St-Vincent||360 €||in Switzerland||360 €||in UK||650 €|